Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reminisce

For the good old days

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  AffiliatesAffiliates  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikicya
Kiki Mod
Kiki Mod
Kikicya

Pet Name : Didi
Number of posts : 126
W-points : 6275
Registration date : 2008-07-07
Rep : 16

Yup Empty
PostSubject: Yup   Yup Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 pm

Yeah, I'm sure some of you may have heard, but in case you haven't, yes there is a new expansion forum, thanks to our own SC!!! We will ALL be making the move over from this forum, so grab your animations, and get packing. I will be locking this forum perhaps in about a week - 2 weeks time.

I'm not sure whether to let expansions that have already been accepted to go through the expansion acception again, though I suppose I'll leave that to the creator...or Suli.

Users can post which smilies from here that they'd like to have moved over to the other forum.

We need a new EAT. Anyone who would like to volunteer may do so in this topic, though it doesn't necessarily mean that you will be an EAT member. So far for EAT members I have are: Mr. Raptor, Toryn

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing mod-wise though for now, Mini, Torn, Lili and PM will be modded once they join the forums (unless they say they don't want to be). As well as some other potential members that Suli and I have discussed. I will be away for the rest of the week, unless they have an internet connection way out that far in the wild...., so I won't be able to respond until Friday afternoon.

Link: http://ssf2expansion.gametwister.net/index.php
Back to top Go down

Yup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reminisce :: Updates-
Jump to: