Reminisce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reminisce

For the good old days

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  AffiliatesAffiliates  ContributionContribution  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attention: Warning and Ban System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kikicya
Kiki Mod
Kiki Mod
Kikicya

Pet Name : Didi
Number of posts : 126
W-points : 6265
Registration date : 2008-07-07
Rep : 16

Attention: Warning and Ban System Empty
PostSubject: Attention: Warning and Ban System   Attention: Warning and Ban System Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:58 pm

This is an important notice concerning a slight change with the warning system. All the rules are still currently in effect, with possible changes in the near future. All members who have 100 warning are to PM (Private Message) me so that I may determine whether it is legitimate or not. If I find it illegitimate I will revert it back to 0 otherwise I will revert it to 90 or 95 or the final option depending on the user's behaviour recently through his or her posts.

These guidelines are currently in a testing stage, and depending on the results I may change them, but for now:

100 warning = 14 day ban afterwards it will be reduced to 50 and then 10 will be taken away every other week.
2nd 100 warning = permanent.

Let's see how this system works out.
Back to top Go down

Attention: Warning and Ban System
Page 1 of 1